Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nice Job!

So, I heard this noise last night, or evening, that sounded like metal shutters being slammed down. I thought it was a little early for the bodega to close but I did not investigate.

Turns out some armored car slammed into a parked car which got crumpled pretty bad and also hit into our landlord's car. The car has pretty bad damage to both ends and was partially on the sidewalk. Nice driving, fuck-face armored car driver! Seriously, it was slick out you fucking idiot.

The weird thing about it is that my car was almost in those exact parking spots. Let me explain, ahem... I had to park across the Boulevard of Death on Friday night - since I got home late from work - and thought, "Maybe I'll move my car over to here." Then I decided against it since it was cold and I was feeling lazy. Glad I didn't move it but it still sucks for the others involved.

Imagine going to your car only to find it smashed up and not drivable.

No comments: